Monday, May 28, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone! My name is Lianne and I am 24 years old.  I am a store manager for Payless Shoesource in Saugus, MA.  I have been doing this for about 5 years now.  I just bought a house with my husband, it is quite an adventure being a homeowner (the projects never end!)  We have a 13 year old orange tabby cat named Teddy and a 1 year old long haired chiuahua named Vinny.  Life for us has very eventful as in the last year we bought our house, got a puppy and got married!  In my spare time I love hanging out with my family, going to the beach and reading!  I absolutely love James Patterson novels, as I have read every single one published.  It had become much of an obsession for awhile!  Recently my husband and I joined a kickball team in the Merrimack Valley.  Neither of us have played since probably the 8th grade so it was super fun to do on Thursday nights.  Between work and working on our home we don't have much time for anything else, but it is so worth it! Thanks for reading, hope I opened up a bit to who I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment